We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takeaways in harrogate

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Takeaways in harrogate

Hi

We are staying in apartments at the end of the month and wanted to order a takeaway, either Indian or pizza. Could anyone please give me some suggestions?

Thanks!

This is my first post so be gentle to me!

xxx

Edited: 17 January 2012, 20:00
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Takeaways in harrogate

Hi dizzycarey,

I don't use many takeaways in Harrogate, but I know that Brio's Restaurant (italian) on Kings Road do take-out so you may get some nice Pizza there. You can check them out on www.brios.co.uk.

Can't really advise on Indians - maybe other Harrogate people can help.

Enjoy your visit.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Takeaways in harrogate

Have you tried to google takeaway pizza harrogate. Or Indian takeaway Harrogate you might just get lucky

Or best Indian takeaway in Harrogate might be a better shot

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Takeaways in harrogate

Thanks for replies have used google but reviews are mixed. Will do some more research over the weekend and maybe post a few names to see if people have heard of them.

X

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Takeaways in harrogate

I lived in Harrogate for a long while and the only take out I used was from Orchid - but that's a cut way above your average take out food!

www.orchidrestaurant.co.uk

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Takeaways in harrogate

Could do with your help again. Was planning on going to Deano's on the Saturday but have just received an email to say they are fully booked. Can you recommend any other restaurant?

Thanks again for all your replies

xx

UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Takeaways in harrogate

Try the just eat site, reviews and you can order online

7. Re: Takeaways in harrogate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Harrogate
Recent Conversations