We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloucester Quays watching rugby

Level Contributor
210 posts
342 reviews
Save Topic
Gloucester Quays watching rugby

Hi - I will be stopping in the quays at the weekend and looking for a pub to watch The Lions at 11am, can you suggest somewhere? I will be with the wife so ideally somewhere quite civilised that she may get a coffee and read her book. Thanks - Gareth

Jet Age Museum
Speciality Museums
Gloucester Cathedral
Churches & Cathedrals, Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,272 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloucester Quays watching rugby

'Baker Street' pub is just outside the Quays in Southgate St. If you're staying at the Quays I guess you are in the Travelodge. If so, come out of the front door, turn left and then left again at the traffic lights, Baker St is immediately on the left. No more than about 50 yards from where you're staying . You can't get much closer. As for civilised - in Gloucester - in a pub - when rugby is on - that's asking a heck of a lot !! :-)

There are a number of cafes / coffee shops in the Quays and in the docks where your better half would be able to have a coffee in peace.

Edited: 17 June 2013, 22:32
2. Re: Gloucester Quays watching rugby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 06:18