We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near Nuffield hospital

Which Derby hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
hotel near Nuffield hospital

Anyone know a hotel near Nuffield Hospital in Derby for my husband to stay in for a few days while I recoup in hospital. He will need a bar so no B&B's unless they have one. Thanks in anticipation.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near Nuffield hospital

The nearest is about half a mile - the Littleover Lodge at 222 Ryknield Road. Bedrooms are motel-style (I haven't tried one), there is a smart dining room and a bar with good-value carvery.

If you go into town a mile and turn left or right on the A5111 ring road you will come to a Travel Lodge or Premier Inn in either direction within a further mile. Both have a bar and a restaurant next door.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
102 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near Nuffield hospital

Littleover Lodge is the closest as BigDave indicates. If you go into Mickleover there is the Mickleover Court just over a mile away from the nuffield. There is also a bar and restaurant there, and you can walk to a few of the pubs in Mickleover. Just up the road from Littleover Lodge is a pub which also serves food (and its not too bad).

Directions from Mickleover court below

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&rlz=1T4ADBF_en-GBGB256GB257&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=mickleover+court+hotel&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=court+hotel&hnear=0x4879f655513db393:0xcec5721600e262ce,Mickleover,+Derby&cid=0,0,786129964221226772&ei=3H5OTtDhHcuXhQeDgMHfBg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAQQ_BI

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel near Nuffield hospital

Thank you all. Have booked Little Over Lodge. Wish me luck!

4. Re: hotel near Nuffield hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 21:18