We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Megabus coach stop "Stratton Park"

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking at Megabus coach stop "Stratton Park"

Hi there,

I have to catch a coach from 'Stratton Park' at the weekend - just outside Sainsbury's and will be gone all day on Sunday. Does anybody know if I can park all day in the car park at the supermarket or opposite in Hobbycraft/Dunelm Mill?

Thanks

Dan

4 replies to this topic
England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Megabus coach stop "Stratton Park"

I can't answer your question specifically but thought I ought to check that you are going to Silverstone, as all the Megabuses to London now pick up elsewhere in Swindon.

Stratton Park used to be the megabus stop for London and I suspect was originally chosen because of parking availability. However whether they have tightened up on the parking rules I don't know.

Phil-the-Bus

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Megabus coach stop "Stratton Park"

That's right Phil, I'm going to Silverstone - thanks for your reply!

Swindon, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Megabus coach stop "Stratton Park"

Not sure what Phil-the-Bus means but my grandaughter is arriving from London on Megabus today and all their literature and website says Stratton Park. They seem to be the only people who call this area by that name, which is rather unhelpful. The Sainsbury's is known as Oxford Road, in case anyone else is looking for it

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at Megabus coach stop "Stratton Park"

AUNTY - you are replying to a set of posts that are 3 year's old !

At that point Megabus had moved their Swindon pick up point away from Stratton Park, but the new stop was not popular so they moved in back a few months later !

Phil-the-Bus

Reply to: Parking at Megabus coach stop "Stratton Park"
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted