We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick South Terminal Lounges

Which Crawley hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Merthyr
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Gatwick South Terminal Lounges

hi,

im travelling with my boyfriend next month to Cancun , its his first time flying so i thought id book a lounge and get away from the whole hustle and bustle in case he gets nervous ,

can anyone recommend / review the two lounges in the south terminal , for food / drink etc.

also i not sure if this is a stupid question but is alcohol served 24/7 as our flight is 9:15 but I think a cheeky drink might help him with the nerves .

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Lounges

I've been in both lounges in the South Terminal, and you basically help yourself to drinks (soft and alcohol). Also crisps and nibbles. Haven't been in either for a few years so can't really remember if there was any difference between them but at the time was quite happy with both.

2. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2013, 10:23