We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier inn North Terminal restaurant?

London, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Premier inn North Terminal restaurant?

Hi I want to stay at premier inn north terminal but don't know what the restaurant is like or if there is one?

Been looking online but can't seem to find anything about it and it's prices or is there somewhere I could go and eat nearby on foot?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier inn North Terminal restaurant?

For eating the easiest way to do it is to walk through to the terminal and wat at one if the places there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier inn North Terminal restaurant?

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean, I'm staying the night before I fly so surely I cannot go to the terminal?

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,899 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier inn North Terminal restaurant?

Of course you can go into the Terminal. You can visit any of the landside (i.e. before security) restaurants, shops, cafés and bars.

Alternatively you can catch buses outside North Terminal which will take you into nearby Horley, or to Crawley.

https:/…

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,532 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premier inn North Terminal restaurant?

I stayed there last year and we also ate at the restaurant. It's quite good, not too expensive but not cheap either. They like you to tell them on arrival if you want to eat at the restaurant, as it can get quite busy.

As wirewiper says, you can easily eat at one of the places in the terminal (landside). The hotel is just across the road from the terminal.

5. Re: Premier inn North Terminal restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 06:16