We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Motion Car Rentals Gatwick

Which Crawley hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bordighera, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Green Motion Car Rentals Gatwick

I just had a car for 5 days from the Gatwick branch and I was very happy with everything, I had to wait for the mini bus which is completely normal. You pay for what you get and to be honest I feel I got a fantastic deal, I will defiantly be renting from them again

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,123 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Motion Car Rentals Gatwick

A satisfied Green Motion customer! Whatever next?

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,641 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Green Motion Car Rentals Gatwick

Well, I suppose they can't get it "right" all of the time.:-)

London
Level Contributor
9,700 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green Motion Car Rentals Gatwick

" I had to wait for the mini bus which is completely normal."

In the interest of balance - No it isn't. The other rental companies have their cars right at the terminal door. Use of a shuttle is a time wasting faff that other companies don't require.

Bordighera, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Green Motion Car Rentals Gatwick

" I had to wait for the mini bus which is completely normal."

You pay half the price with Green Motion, they would have to pay more rent for a site at the airport and then their rental would be more...very logical

If you don't like how they work why rent from them, I did because I wanted to spend less and it was completely clear how to get to them, so my choose :)

5. Re: Green Motion Car Rentals Gatwick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 04:20