We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unlisted B&B at Milton Keynes - The Old George Inn

Which Milton Keynes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Unlisted B&B at Milton Keynes - The Old George Inn

As I cannot find how to review a B&B that is not on your list I am sending the review here.

Review

The Old George Inn, 41 High Street, Stony Stratford, MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire MK11 1AA 01908-562181

theoldgeorgeinn@gmail.com

I stayed two nights, and although the booking had been made only minutes before my arrival I was made very welcome and given a single room that was clean and had en suite bathroom and all the facilities I needed.

The evening meals in the restaurant were excellent, as was the breakfast and I was made to feel very much at home. I can thoroughly recommend it.

Peter Ross 27th July 2011

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unlisted B&B at Milton Keynes - The Old George Inn

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k46852…

this might be helpful, alternatively raise your question on the Support forum

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unlisted B&B at Milton Keynes - The Old George Inn

On the green band towards the top of this page you will see the words Write a Review on the right hand side. Click on that link and follow instructions. If the property you wish to review has a website Trip Advisor will use the details to list it and will then notify you by e-mail as to when you can review the establishment concerned. The process will take between 1-2 days and I have used it to review previously unlisted attractions. If a business does not have a website I do not believe Trip Advisor can list it.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Unlisted B&B at Milton Keynes - The Old George Inn

They can - no problem

Bucks, England
Level Contributor
32 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Unlisted B&B at Milton Keynes - The Old George Inn

Glad you liked it ... one of my favourite Pubs !

I've not stayed there so I don't know what the accommodation is like, but it's a lovely old building ... it retains the original floor level inside, which is now about a metre lower than the modern street level outside ...

The picture at

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/3hem8hk>

is a good one ... look at the height of the windows !

Beware of the steps inside the door ... I always say that it's a Pub that's easy to fall into .... or that's my excuse anyway ! <g>

RR

5. Re: Unlisted B&B at Milton Keynes - The Old George Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 17:15