We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio

Leamington Spa...
4 posts
Save Topic
Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio

Does anyone know how much it is to park at Leamington's station and if you can park overnight for 1 night at all please??? Nightmare with no telephone number available to call.

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 November 2015, 20:54
Edited: 08 November 2015, 20:54

Leamington Spa...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio

Thank you!:)

Stratford-Upon-Avon...
Destination Expert
for Stratford-upon-Avon
Level Contributor
469 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio

I sometimes park there. It's £6 for the day, pay and display, and you have to have the right change (coins only). I'm afraid I've no idea how much it is for the night.

HTH

David

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,384 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio

For overnight parking you just need to pay for 2 days - there's no separate fee, but tickets expire at midnight so you need one for each day.

Kenilworth
Level Contributor
391 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio

As an alternative, if you haven't got too much luggage, it is usually quite easy to find a parking place in one of the streets near the station where you can park for free. I have parked in York Road several times.

Another alternative, depending where you're coming from, may be to use Warwick Parkway station with its large car park.

Reply to: Overnight Parking and cost of Parking in Leamington's Statio
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Leamington Spa