We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Cotswold for Family Group of 3 adults 4 kid

Western Australia
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Cotswold for Family Group of 3 adults 4 kid

Hi,

We are looking for somewhere to stay in the Cotswold region for our family group of 3 adults and 4 kids aged 4-10 years for two nights in October. Ideally we would like a B&B or farm but I am struggling to find somewhere that can accommodate 7. The children are happy to share double beds but most B&B's have no more than 3 double beds and/or wont take "young" children. Most of the cottages require a one week minimum stay. We would like something old world rather than modern, smaller rather than a big hotel, nice quality rather than budget.

thanks for your help

Toronto
Level Contributor
585 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Cotswold for Family Group of 3 adults 4 kid

Yes most self-catering do have a one week minimum. I booked somewhere using english country cottages - very easy to find on a web search. I know you don't want modern hotels but the four pillars cotswolds has great two bedroom units with a full equipped ketchen. Lots to do for the kids and well located for day trips. I understand you want old world charm but sometimes modern can make up for it if convenient.

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,174 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Cotswold for Family Group of 3 adults 4 kid

Best of both worlds--the Dormy House, located right between Broadway and Chipping Campden. They have a half board option Sun-Thursday that is an awfully good deal.

http://www.dormyhouse.co.uk/

3. Re: Accommodation in Cotswold for Family Group of 3 adults 4 kid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Chipping Campden