We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dursley to Chipping Campden by public transpot

Which Chipping Campden hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dursley to Chipping Campden by public transpot

I am walking the Cotswold Way and need to get back from Dursley to Chipping Campden to collect my car; it this achievable please by bus. Alternatively I may need to travel from Bath and guess I could get a train to Moreton-in-Marsh and taxi from there back to Chipping Campden.

1. Re: Dursley to Chipping Campden by public transpot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 January 2016, 22:57
Jersey
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dursley to Chipping Campden by public transpot

Thanks

Jersey
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dursley to Chipping Campden by public transpot

Best of all my lovely B&B hosts are transporting me here and there at small extra cost.

4. Re: Dursley to Chipping Campden by public transpot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2016, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Chipping Campden