We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester Central Hotels

England
4 posts
Save Topic
Manchester Central Hotels

Can anybody recommend a hotel which is central in Manchester & within walking distance of the MEN Arena. I'd also need a hotel with overnight parking. Or can you recommend a hotel with a public carpark nearby where I could leave my car. Thanks

England
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester Central Hotels

Assuming you're OK with 'cheap 'n cheerful' then the Travelodge (Manchester Central) is your best bet. They have a limited number of parking spaces underneath the hotel (first come first serve) but there is also an NCP closeby.

travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id…

Pickering England
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester Central Hotels

If you can get a Late Rooms type deal at the Lowry they are fantastic value if you want to spoil yourselves.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
636 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester Central Hotels

everywhere in manchester is pretty much within walking distance. it really depends on how lazy you want to be.

the renaissance, at the top (or bottom, whichever way you look at it) of deansgate is the straightest route you can take, and is about a five minute walk. probably not cheap though.

i'd say that wherever you stay in the city centre, you're not going to be more than twenty minutes away.

4. Re: Manchester Central Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 13:17