We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn near the airport

Ottawa,
Level Contributor
62 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn near the airport

Does anyone know if the premier inn at Manchester airport has a shuttle?Or what the taxi service to the airport is like? We need to be there for six in the morning. Also if anyone has stayed there what is it like?

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,313 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

There are several Premier Inns close to the airport, which one do you mean? I don't think any of them have an airport shuttle but you will have no problems getting a taxi. The Premier Inn staff will know a reliable local firm and will probably book it for you.

Ottawa,
Level Contributor
62 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

thanks for your reply it is the new one at Wilmslow i have not yet seen any info about reviews.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,313 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

I can't find any reviews either but usually what you get with Premier Inns is basic but good and clean. There is a regular poster on this forum who works for Premier Inns she may see this post and give you a heads up.

Ottawa,
Level Contributor
62 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

Thanks very much i just booked so as long as it is clean we are good...

Liverpool
Level Contributor
350 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

I think Sue means the new one next to the Travelodge at the Aiport (I think). I suggested this on another post about hotels near the airport. It was going to be a Tulip Inn but Premier Inn ended up taking over. It is on Rungar Lane but I cant help her with the shuttle.

Gail

Liverpool
Level Contributor
350 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

Sorry meant honeymooncouple1, sorry, need new glasses.

Gail

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

There's a brand new Premier Inn at the aiport. It's on Runger Lane, just next door to the newish Travelodge. It's only opened in the last week or so. Sorry I don't know if it has shuttles. If no one can give you a definitive answer I'll give them a call tomorrow for you.

Ottawa,
Level Contributor
62 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

Hi thanks so much we have booked there so hope all is well. They do not have a shuttle but said a cab ride to the airport is five pounds so it should be ok. We are coming from York and are planning to go to Chester for the day it looks like an amazing place to end our honeymoon then crash at the premier inn before our very early flight. Thanks for all the info':)

Mentioned in this post
York
York
North Yorkshire, UK
Chester
Chester
Cheshire, UK
Liverpool
Level Contributor
350 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

Chester and York, two of my favourite cities, wishing you both all the happiness on your wedding day and the future and safe journey home whenever that may be.

Gail

Mentioned in this post
Chester
Chester
Cheshire, UK
York
York
North Yorkshire, UK
10. Re: Premier Inn near the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 19:18