We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy Club/Store...

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Douglas, IOM
Level Contributor
269 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Comedy Club/Store...

Hi All

Can anybody recommend the best Comedy Club/Store in town on a Friday night?

We are going to head to one at the end of the month but just wondered which one everybody thinks is the best.

Thanks in advance

Isle of Man

Blackpool
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy Club/Store...

Hi i've been to the Comedy Store on Deansgate Locks a couple of times now and both times really enjoyed it. if you ask for a bale with ice you can take in extra supplies of beer and keep them chilled! There are 4 comedians plus a compere, with a break inbetween. i haven't eaten there though.

there are a few bars on the Locks too if you want a drink before/afterwards.

i think there is another comedy bar around Piccadilly area but i haven't been there.

enjoy Manchester

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
632 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comedy Club/Store...

i prefer the frog and bucket as it's more like a comedy club. the comedy store is more of a theatre layout.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comedy Club/Store...

Been to both a few times

Frog and bucket for me and you have the added benifit of some nice bars before hand in the northern quarter

hoope it hels

tom

4. Re: Comedy Club/Store...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 20:18