We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

Can anyone please help me? After trying my damned hardest to obtain tickets for Oasis's gig at Heaton Park in June 2009 I have now found myself with yet another obstacle of nowhere to stay due to places being fully booked!

I am looking for budget accomodation for 2 people near to Heaton Park, Manchester, I have already tried the Premier Inn (which I've been told is the closest to the Park). I am boardering on desperation now and need something as close as possible so we can get to the gig in enough time!

Any info would be EXTREMELY appreciated!

Cheers,

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

There are 2 Premier Inns near the Park. The nearest one is Middleton Road and the other is on Bury New Road near the big (Asda?) supermarket. Both are walking distance.

If both of them are full then there's a Metro tram stop in walking distance of Heaton Park so you could stay at any of the Manchester City Centre Premier Inns and Travelodges and easily get to the gig.

2. Re: URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2008, 13:18
Birmingham
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

Thank you Cheshire Cat, fingers crossed no-one else has pipped me to the post already!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

Thanks slick154, I shall give it a go!

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
632 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

you can take the tram from the city centre. stops right outside.

manchester england
Level Contributor
157 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

look at staying in bury , the tram that goes past heaton park terminates there

7. Re: URGENT help needed for accomodation near Heaton Park June 09

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 03:18