We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Executive Airport Lounge

spain
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Executive Airport Lounge

Anybody got any useful information on the

executive Airport lounge on offer with

bmi baby (15 pounds per passnger)

I.E ... Whats in there that makes it special and what is complimentary

Will be flying in from long haul from Asia and then to Spain about four hours later and think we will be slightly jet lagged.

Is it good value for money?

Comments Appreciated

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Executive Airport Lounge

The BMI lounge in Manchester in in Terminal 3 after security so only accessible for people whose flight leaves from Terminal 3. There is no hot food just some ready wrapped snacks like muffins. I'm usually there in the morning when I drink their decent coffee and munch on the croissants. Complimentary beers, wines and spirits are available but I don't drink at that time of day so I can't comment on the range.

If you're leaving from Terminal 1 or Terminal you can buy a day pass for the lounges run by ServiceAir. Again food and drink is similar to BMIs.

What makes any lounge special is being able to sit somewhere quieter and more comfortable than the general concourse. But I'm sorry to say Manchester's lounges are not amongst the best in the world.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Executive Airport Lounge

Hi, You might get more response from the Airlines / Air Travel forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

Good luck!

3. Re: Executive Airport Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 07:18