We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code at San Carlo

London
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code at San Carlo

Hi

Going with a big party on friday. They have told me on the phone you can't wear jeans and a shirt - surely Christiano Ronaldo wears jeans!!!

Has anyone been? I have eaten in some of the fanciest restaurants in London and you can wear jean!

THANK YOU

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code at San Carlo

Personally Ive never understood why anyone would want to wear jeans in a 'fancy restaurant' or anywhere else that little bit special, Ronaldo or not.

Still if they have told you over the phone you cant I guess they have made it pretty clear.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code at San Carlo

My partner has worn smart jeans twice in there, just not with trainers, and yes you can wear a shirt also. but having said that not been for a few years, I personally prefer piccolinos..

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
635 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code at San Carlo

from reading many reviews of san carlo, it seems that you will either love it or hate it. my guess is that, if you look like 'money', you will be treated fantastically. if not...............

i would think dark jeans would be fine.

London
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress Code at San Carlo

thanks everyone

its for my nephew's graduation dinner, think he is hoping to see a corrie 'star'

it wouldnt have been my first choice reading the reviews

5. Re: Dress Code at San Carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2010, 06:19