We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester Airport parking with Hotel on return

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lothians
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester Airport parking with Hotel on return

Our check in is 5.30am at terminal 1 so we can go straight to the airport - no accommodation needed -however our return flight lands at 21.45 therefore we are looking for a nearby hotel which will offer us 15 days parking before we go - with I night stay when we return before our journey home. Can anyone help - thanks

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester Airport parking with Hotel on return

Hi,

I suggest you try Hilton Hotel.I stay here whenever i travel from Manchester airport.

www.hilton.co.uk

The hotel has a courtesy bus.Its 5 mins by courtesey bus from Manchester International airport to The Hilton Manchester Airport hotel.

Your also 10 miles from Manchester city.

The hotel is very nice,comfortable with restaurant and bars.The food/drink is slightly over priced though,check there menu on website.

The reception staff are very helpful and friendly and are always willing to help with any queries.

Lothians
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester Airport parking with Hotel on return

Thank you for your prompt reply - will have a look at you suggestion

Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester Airport parking with Hotel on return

Marriott often has good park & fly deals too.

4. Re: Manchester Airport parking with Hotel on return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2010, 05:18