We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

Level Contributor
51 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

I need an overnight stop with 15 days parking at Manchester airport. I am looking at - RADISSON, BEWLEYS, HILTON or ETROP GRANGE.

I am aware the cars are taken off site & am trying to figure out how the parking works re arrival & return.

I want somewhere I can drive directly to the hotel, leave the car in the hotel car park, they move it & bring it back to the hotel for me to collect on my return.

I do not want to have to take the car myself to a car park, then wait for the bus, get the case on & head for the hotel. When I return I hate wondering around the car park in the cold & dark trying to remember where I parked.

Anyone used these & know how it works?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

cant help with parking but I stayed at Raddisson in the summer and can highly recommend the hotel.

Hopefully someone will chime in re parking

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

Probably too late but for reference if you book park and stay direct with the Radisson they park the car for you, you can also keep the keys until the morning so a seperate overnight bag can go in the car leaving the holiday luggage intact. On arrival home the keys are waiting in receiption for you to pick up and drive away.

If you book through another comany you need to park your car off site then get a shuttle to the hotel, price is often the same which makes it a poor deal compared to booking direct.

Also check with your airline/toor operator, some let you check in the day before. We are doing that this year which gives us a longer lie for our 10am flight.

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
202 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

We have stayed at Hilton and Crowne Plaza and both hotels bus you to the airport you leave your car and they move it to a secure car park and on your return take your car back to the hotel where you are returned to by bus

Hope this helps

Edited: 24 March 2010, 00:03
Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Level Contributor
502 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

Crowne Plaza is ok, Bewley's is used by BA and good quality and you can't go wrong with a Radisson!

Level Contributor
522 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

Cresta Court Hotel in Altrincham cheaper than those near the airport and 5 miles from the airport www.cresta-court.co.uk

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

Etrop Grange hotel can organise for you to drop the car at the hotel, Then transfer the car to secure parking once you have departed and once you arrive back they bring your car to the terminal building so that you can continue your journey immediately all this for the park and fly package which we paid £99 for a nights stay and 14 days parking. Awesome.

7. Re: Manchester Airport - Hotel & Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2010, 05:15