We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson menus/food?

Hull, East...
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson menus/food?

Has anyone eaten recently here in the main al a carte eatery. We ate there last April and the food was lovely but i have read some recent reviews that says it not very good now! We stay there next month prior to our flight to Barbados and wondered where to eat if we dont eat there????

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson menus/food?

It's been a few months since I ate in the area but consider these.

The Moss Nook at Styal has been famous (deservedly) for the 20-odd years that I've lived nearby. Expect to pay about £5 a head more for main courses than the restaurant in the Radddison but IMHO well worth it. It's about a mile away so you'll need to drive or taxi to it.

Or the Etrop Grange is a small boutique hotel with a good restaurant. Usually there's a fixed price 3-course dinner for about £40. It's about a mile away in the opposite direction.

Enjoy.

2. Re: Radisson menus/food?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 07:16