We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
64 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

We'd like to book an airport hotel for one night (family room, 2 adults, 2 children) and would like to secure the cheapest price but without scrimping too much on quality (Radisson is out of our price range!). We'll also need parking for 16 days.

I'm leaning towards Bewley's or the Premier Inn, but both seem to have mixed restaurant reviews. Does anybody have any thoughts or alternative suggestions?

Also, can anybody recommend the best website to get the cheapest deal?

Many thanks.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

I usually book with holiday extras but google - discount voucher code for holiday extras and you can usually get 10% off with the given code.

Hope this helps.

PS we are staying at Prem Inn in June and are abit worried about restaurant reviews.

We have stayed at Crest Court before which is ok and plenty of other pubs or rests around there (Altrincham) and stayed at Menzies Pinewood too . Keep away from Britannias's as they do not have a very good reputation.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

May not work if you HAVE to have an overnight stay, but I've found parking at Manchester airport itself to be competitive - particularly when taking the convenience into account.

I've just used their 'meet & great' valet parking for a week for £37.99 (I was 'upgraded' for free to the short stay car car - so parked 20 yards from the departures hall).

Try that for your 16 days, plus then if you do need the hotel, you're free to pick any within range rather than an actual airport hotel.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
635 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

We are staying in the premier inn for 2 nights with b&b and evening meal for £60 for 2 adults and one 14 year old.We are then taking our car to jet parks which is costing £45 for 13 nights. We have used the bewleys before,great hotel but they move your car offsite for parking.Also used the crowne plaza whick was ok but had to fight to get car kept onsite.I dont fancy my car being moved to a carpark 10+ miles away.Lynn

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,732 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

We were going to book a hotel so that we could leave our car on their car park but most of them move your car off site, and even the one that said you could park there all fortnight said in the smallprint that they reserved the right to move it elsewhere if they needed to.After seeing some really bad reports on TV on these parking facilities we have decided to park on the airport itself.

I have just pre-booked the longstay T2 and as well as a big discount for pre-booking,have used a voucher code ,which was pushed through our door ,with 20 % extra off that as well. So have parking for £47.99 for 15 days on airport with a courtesy bus for the 5 mins journey every 15 mins.

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
202 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

Hi

We just booked up hotel on airport with 15 days parking £80

Look out for ' 4 STAR UNDERCOVER HOTEL'

when you have booked they tell you what hotel you are staying at

There are only 4 Hotels on airport so you cant really go wrong

We are staying in Crowne Plaza price is usually £150

Just bare in mind that it is a non refundable booking

But what a saving !!!!!

6. Re: Help!!! Airport hotel with parking.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 04:17