We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flybe airlines

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gozo
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Flybe airlines

I'm arriving at Manchester airport next June by Flybe airline from Edinburgh at about 16.40. Then I'm catching another flight to Malta which leave at 19.25. Do I have enough time time to pick up my luggages, go to the other terminal, check in the luggages & catch the flight to Malta?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flybe airlines

Probably OK (assuming your flight is on time). Flybe will come into T3 but Air Malta leave from T2. Don't loiter on the way though - T3 to T2 is as far away as you can get at Manchester.

Edited: 01 March 2010, 11:49
Gozo
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flybe airlines

Can you take any transport from from T3 to T2? How much time does it take by walk from one terminal to another?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flybe airlines

It's about a 15 minute walk from after you've collected your bags at T3 to the check in desks at T2 and part of it is on a moving walkway. I don't think there is any other transport between the terminals.Then of course you have to walk to the gates and, just like any international airport, that can be another 10 minutes

Gozo
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flybe airlines

ok I think I can do it in that time between one flight & another.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flybe airlines

Hi,

It is worth noting, to reach The Skylink to Terminal 2, you can no longer walk into Terminal 1 departures from Terminal 3. The Terminal 1 redevelopment has put a stop to that. As stated, it's a good 15 to 20 minute walk between the terminals.

There is a bus, the number 7 stops at the stop outside Terminal 3. There's a bus every 15 minutes and the journey, to Terminal 2, takes 7 minutes. The fare is £3.00.

http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/alldocs/DDFDD308429B49B180257364003E2623/$File/Hotel+Shuttle+Leaflet+May+2009.pdf

A taxi wouldn't cost much more than the bus, If you are tight for time.

Good luck.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,124 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flybe airlines

from t3 to t2 next door only take 5 minutes walking

and dont book seats also on flybe charge extra money

safe journeys

Gozo
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flybe airlines

10x for your helpful information, I try to take the shuttle bus

8. Re: Flybe airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2010, 05:19