We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premeir inn Printworks hotel

North East England...
Level Contributor
39 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Premeir inn Printworks hotel

Hi im staying for one night at this hotel in aug 2011 i was wondering do you have a luggage room avaliable for us to come early before our 2pm check in time and leave our bags there safely as we are coming from out of town and would like to come early and have as much time as possible to explore Manchester? thank you x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
461 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premeir inn Printworks hotel

Why dont you ring and ask them as your in the UK ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premeir inn Printworks hotel

yes they do...they may have your room ready if you arrive early..but they will store your bags in a room in the back office and give you a label..I worked for the company and normally stay at the manchester central PI..they are normally very accomodating..:O) enjoy and ask for a high floor for the views...especially on the men arena side...you can see oldham / yorkshire hills on a sunny day..:O)

North East England...
Level Contributor
39 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premeir inn Printworks hotel

Thank you very much Kazz36 thats exactly what i needed to know, cant wait x

Edited: 01 May 2011, 14:20
4. Re: Premeir inn Printworks hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 02:16