We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
330 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

Off to the Palace on Saturday. Can anyone recommend somewhere good to eat. Any suggestions other than Indian/Chinese/Thai.

Cheers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
6,191 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

Cate - there was a similar question in November, so I'll give you the link until someone can answer more fully:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187069-i236-k40…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
197 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

If you read the link, they suggest the local Italian’s; I would only suggest Don Giovanni’s the others are not the best.

If you don’t mind a short hop across Manchester in a cab (£4.00 depending on traffic) try the “Grill on the Alley” or the “The Restaurant Bar and Grill”.

Enjoy.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

Hi

We prefer Pizza Express, unless you want a full meal and prefer the one just off Peter Street but would second Don Giovanni's as being very good.

PS Enjoy Mama Mia :-)

Manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

Cornerhouse is very tasty and just over the road from the Palace Theatre. The pizzas are just as good as Pizza Express.

If you want a good Indian meal, Zouk is 5 minutes walk away from the theatre. They are very slow in serving, however the nan bread is worth the wait.

www.zoukteabar.co.uk/

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

I agree with SecretSquirrel, Corner house almost facing the Palace is an excellent choice

http://www.cornerhouse.org/fooddrink/

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

try thai... - china town...not far

don giovannis

7. Re: Good place to eat near Palace Theatre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Manchester