We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus fares

Grimsby, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
bus fares

can anyone please tell me how much it would cost on the bus from piccadilly station to the Trafford center

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bus fares

You should find the answer in http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/

Ivan

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,825 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: bus fares

Hi,

An all day ticket on the #250 and X50 (express) buses is £3.70. Both buses leave from the same stop in Piccadilly Gardens bus station.

Good luck!

Grimsby, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus fares

Thanks for the reply but I am staying at the premier inn at the trafford center and only want a one way ticket do you know how much this costs? Many thanks

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,825 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bus fares

Hi,

If an all day ticket costs £3.70, a single ticket will be somewhat less. I would guess at around £2.00.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bus fares

Note that the bus to the Trafford Centre does not pick up at Piccadilly Rail Station - it picks up at Piccadilly Gardens Bus Station which is about 10 mins walk away.

If you want to avoid the walk, take a Tram bound for Altringham from the basement of Piccadilly Rail Station, get off at "Stretford" and catch the Trafford Centre Shuttlebus from there - see www.metrolink.co.uk/pdf/Trafford_Centre.pdf . The cost of the tram is £2.40, not sure about the shuttle bus.

Phil-the-Bus

Grimsby, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bus fares

Hi everyone thank you for taking the time to reply to my message I'm just trying to budget for my forth coming trip, your comments have been very helpful.

7. Re: bus fares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2012, 05:18