We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Shoe Shop Northern Quarter Manchester

Stoke-on-Trent...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
New Shoe Shop Northern Quarter Manchester

Hi

I am thinking of opening my own ladies shoe Botuique on Tib Street in The Northern Quarter but not being from the area myself im looking for a bit of advice.

I would love to know what sort of shoes ladies would be after in the area. Are there any particular brands or styles that people would like to see? Also I don't know much about the area and was wondering if it is a busy place and somewhere that people go to shop?

Thanks

Louise

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
636 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Shoe Shop Northern Quarter Manchester

you'll need a lady to answer this correctly. if you're not familiar, this is the trendy, bohemian part of town. very lively at night with bars and restaurants. i would think it is a very good place to start a business. wayne hemingway launched his first 'red or dead' shoe shop at nearby afflecks palace.

2. Re: New Shoe Shop Northern Quarter Manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 05:17