We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

over 40 in manchester

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milan, Italy
3 posts
Save Topic
over 40 in manchester

Hi I am spending one night in Manchester this week on tuesday and I am looking for a place where I can meet over 40's for chat, drinks and fun....Im from Milan and will tay near the airport..suggestions...pleaseeeee

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
632 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: over 40 in manchester

tuesday isn't really a big night for the over 40's in manchester. you'll find plenty of student nights though! unfortunately, your best bet is probably the printworks or the northern quarter area maybe.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: over 40 in manchester

Get the train into Manchester and have a wander around ,but it will be quiet.Enjoy.

Milan, Italy
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: over 40 in manchester

Indeed ..I went to printouts and was dealdy quiet..so had something to eat and back to hotel...pity

4. Re: over 40 in manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Manchester