We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ten of us for a meal, is it too late??????

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
110 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Ten of us for a meal, is it too late??????

Hi,

There is a group of 10 of us visiting Manchester on Saturday 23rd, have I left it too late to get us booked in somewhere nice for a meal early evening?

We usually eat at Bella Italia on Deansgate but they are fully booked, can anyone give me some suggestions please.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
635 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ten of us for a meal, is it too late??????

as long as you don't want fancy, i think your best bet would be around spinningfields. there's wagamama, nando's, southern 11, carluccios etc.

australasia is here too, it's a big place, so they may be able to accommodate you, but it's also expensive.

Manchester, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ten of us for a meal, is it too late??????

Try Rosso (Rios place) great building,and quite reasonable

http://www.rossorestaurants.com/

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
110 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ten of us for a meal, is it too late??????

Thank you for your help.

We had a brilliant day, visited 'The Lass O'Gowrie' 'Britons Protection' and 'Peveril of the Peak', all suggestions from previous posts. Then we ate at Dukes 92, the food and service were excellent.

Thank you Manchester for your hospitality

4. Re: Ten of us for a meal, is it too late??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 01:17