We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mancester Airport parking

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Mancester Airport parking

Hi im going to be flying from mancherster to lanzarote on the 25th aug and was wondering if anyone has used or can recomend a parking company / place as it will be the first time leaving my car while away. I have seen alot of different options including the meet & greet services and could do with your views before I book.

Cheers

Ian

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mancester Airport parking

I usually use Jet Parks - close to terminals and their shuttles run fairly often. They tend to be a bit cheaper than the on-terminal (but still too far away to walk) long stay car parks.

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mancester Airport parking

I second JetParks especially Nos 1 and 2 which are close to the airport and have a regular free shuttle bus to all terminals.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mancester Airport parking

Thanks for the help .....

1 more question before I book, do you think 2 hours is enough time from landing to collecting my car?

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mancester Airport parking

Probably but the pricing goes in days so unless you are going into another 24 hour period then book another couple of hours to be on the safe side.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mancester Airport parking

Ok thank you all for the help and advice :)

Im going to book that and make sure I have Plenty of time

Cheers

Ian

Dumfries
Level Contributor
84 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mancester Airport parking

Jet parks 1 and 2 are fine. regular bus services and friendly enough staff but be warned - they fill the car parks to absolute maximum and I mean full. It is case of one out one in so there may be only one space in a thousand so they can be difficult to find. If full though they do offer you the Long Stay at same price -next door

Liverpool
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mancester Airport parking

Just come back from Hols and i was disgusted with Jet Parks 2.

Both outbound and return flights were on rainy days and the car park was a joke with huge puddles that were quite deep covering a lot of the ground. When we did find an empty bay in this crowded car park it was slap bang in the middle of a huge lake. Also the surface was mainly loose gravel.

We had to park on the road then, driver only (me), to park and I got my shoes sodden getting back to the road.

Never again for this park.

North Wales
Level Contributor
497 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mancester Airport parking

It's true that the Jet Parks surface in parts of the car parks is pretty dire and I think they should invest in improving them. But otherwise the service is good & prices are competitive. If you book via Holiday Exras through Quidco you can get an extra 10% cashback.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,164 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mancester Airport parking

We've used the VIP parking at Manc airport the last couple of times. Booked with Holiday Extras plus Quidco it worked out cheaper than the park and get a bus options

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mancester Airport parking

Another vote from me for Jetparks they are cheap and easy to book , frequent shuttle service to all terminals.