We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

P/Port

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Topic
P/Port

When flying BA from France to Manchester, I have to first fly to Heathrow then catch another BA flight to Manchester (after being in Transit Terminal 5 Heathrow)

- my question is where do I go thru P/Port control - at Heathrow or when I arrive in Manchester.

Thanks

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: P/Port

At Heathrow.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
19,436 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: P/Port

Although -

If both your flights are on a single booking reference with BA (as seems likely), you will be using 'Flight Connections' at Heathrow Airport and will not therefore join the main queue for Immigration.

On leaving the plane, simply follow the signs for 'Flight Connections' and they will tell you what you need to do next.

Also, your luggage will almost certainly be checked through, you will not retrieve it until Manchester.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
19,436 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: P/Port

Although -

If both your flights are on a single booking reference with BA (as seems likely), you will be using 'Flight Connections' at Heathrow Airport and will not therefore join the main queue for Immigration.

On leaving the plane, simply follow the signs for 'Flight Connections' and they will tell you what you need to do next.

Also, your luggage will almost certainly be checked through, you will not retrieve it until Manchester.

heathrowairport.com/heathrow-airport-guide/f…

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: P/Port

Thanks

5. Re: P/Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2013, 10:16