We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Can anyone tell me if the seats at Old Trafford N3407 row 34 (top)are any good? I am going to watch a game there next month. As this is probably going to be my once in a lifetime experience in Old Trafford, I hope to get a decent view.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

try a man u fan forum, but if you already bought the ticket not much you can do about it now !

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,019 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

It's quite a way above the pitch, but far better than being in one of the top stands. It's in a line roughly with the penalty area at the west (Stretford) end:

ticket4football.com/seatingplans/12_SeatineP…

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Hi,

Some of the seats in The North Stand are pretty high up, but all seats at Old Trafford give a good view of the pitch.

N3407 is not in the upper most section of The North Stand, it's in line with The West Stand (Stretford End) goal. I think that you'll be happy with that seat.

If you click N3407 on this seat plan, you can see the view for yourself.

manutd.com/en/…Seating-Plan.aspx

Good luck!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Hi,

I saw the view from N3407 on the seat plan but I think it was taken from one of the lower seats. There are 34 rows in N3407 so the view from the top and bottom rows must be quite different. I already bought the tickets but if possible I would want to swap seats (with a deal) for the lower ones.

Germany
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

how did you get the ticket? I am planning to go there next month too and it would be nice to get a matchday ticket for the game against newcastle :>

what does east stand tier 2 means? does it mean E200 something?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
9,062 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

It's not a bad view from there, so I wouldn't be too concerned. Been in that area myself a few times over the years.

However if you can swap for something lower down it would be better for your once in a lifetime experience of a match at OT. (But don't take any risks and ignore ticket touts / scalpers).

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Hi,

I think that you'll find that the view is from the top half of the section, the stairway on the left of the view is the clue. Compare the other sections and you'll find that all the views appear to be from the top half of the sections.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

My family and I became members of Man United and bought the tickets. You have to be a member to be able to buy your ticket now as tickets are available for official members only now. If tickets do not sell out a week or so before the game (which I doubt for the game vs Newcastle) then they become available to general supporters. Alternatively you can buy a matchday VIP package (do not have to be a member). Only red cafe prematch is left for GBP199+VAT. You can also buy a ticket+hotel package from http://www.thomascooksport.com. From the seating plan it is clear that E200 something means east stand tier 1 upper section.

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

The view is fine I have a season ticket on the 4th row of the 3rd tier (above where you are) and I wouldn't change it for many seats in the ground. As mentioned before Old Trafford is a unique ground that pretty much offers a great view regardless of seat.

United always attack the Stretford end in the 2nd half and your seat is in a great position to enjoy the game and atmosphere! If you arrive early United also warm up at that end which will offer plenty of photo opportunities!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Thank you Matt. I'm so relieved to read all your information.