We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Can anyone tell me if the seats at Old Trafford N3407 row 34 (top)are any good? I am going to watch a game there next month. As this is probably going to be my once in a lifetime experience in Old Trafford, I hope to get a decent view.

Germany
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Hi, I'm getting a ticket but I'm not sure N4000+ or E300+ has a better view

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

If you can get the first 5 rows of N4nnn, then that will be fine. I wouldn't want to be any further back than that in that stand.

Any E3nnn seat will be fine but, as you probably know, you're at the end of the ground, behind the goal.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,524 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

IMO E300+ are much better than N400+ seats (the latter being so high up away from the pitch). Go for the E300+ IMO.

E331 and E332 are quite near the opposition's supporters; and that gives an interestingly different aspect to the game.

When applying for tickets in the members lottery system, I always say I don't want a seat in N400+. (I've been up there numerous times and prefer anywhere else in the stadium, even if that means I miss out on a lottery ticket)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,524 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

PS to my post number 13 above - I should have typed N4000+ instead of N400+.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

There are lots of empty seats in the south stand block STH229 for the game vs Newcastle. Can anyone let me know if the view from this block is better than that from N3407 row 34?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,524 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Views are good everywhere. However, IMO I'd go for STH229 because you will be a bit nearer to the pitch.

But if you've already purchased the 3407 tickets, then leave as it is - to avoid any hassle swapping etc.

Germany
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Isn't STH229 labeled as away supporters area? It has good views there but you will be sitting with the away fans, cannot guarantee your safety =)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,524 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Yes, that block is usually an away supporters section. However ManU certainly do always segregate away supporters, and as ManU itself is now selling seats in STH229 I suspect that Newcastle haven't sold their full allocation and have returned the tickets to ManU to sell to their own supporters. I'm certain that segregation will apply.

Quite a few other seats in other areas are now on sale by ManU, but those in 229 are the best IMO (closest to the pitch of what's available).

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Thanks for the information. I was wondering why good seats have not been quickly taken. Not many away team supporters because of Boxing Day I guess. Anyway, we are not seating with the away supporters :-)

2 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Old Trafford N3407 row 34

Can u tell me whether area e231 row 6 is any good please