We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap Ugg boots

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
cheap Ugg boots

can anyone tell me what part of manchester have the warehouses where you can go and buy clothes n footwear ... is it Salford ? as Im looking for Ugg boots at the right prices !

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,704 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap Ugg boots

now, I'm not an expert on Ugg boots, but i have a wife who loves them...

Just remember, if the price seems too good to be true then there is a reason for that.

The best deals on genuine Ugg boots I've ever seen have been in John lewis, 20% off on occasion, or on M&M website, 50% off but usually only the corduroy ones.

I would be surprised if you can get them from a reputable dealer in Salford or anywhere else much cheaper.

Of course, you can get fakes for a tenner from ebay...

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap Ugg boots

Try Office as they sometimes have a sale on genuine Uggs. Don't know if there would be one near you though?

I can second M & M direct website. Other half got me a lovely purple pair for birthday / short with button. Brand Alley often have sales too online. Some really awful fakes doing the rounds at the moment. Yuck!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap Ugg boots

Thanks giys will have a look on the sites you told me about many thanks xx

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap Ugg boots

Hope u get a bargain ;/) x

5. Re: cheap Ugg boots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2013, 18:11
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,704 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap Ugg boots

Wow Charlotte, you need to tell me where - I'll get a few brownie points lol ! I didn't realise Lowry outlet had that kind of shop at the moment.

7. Re: cheap Ugg boots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 10:15