We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haz-Zebbug, Malta
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Can someone please help me find genuine tickets for Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Would really appreciate your help

Thanks

Level Contributor
3,394 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Either buy a hospitality package or forget it. Its one of the biggest fixtures of the season.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Try the Manchester United and Thomas Cook websites.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,118 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

The above suggestions are your only choice. Don't be tempted to buy tickets on Craigs List, Ebay or Gumtree. Don't buy from touts at the ground, it is illegal to re-sell tickets and they are likely to be fakes.

As GEJP and Joe said, this is one of the biggest fixtures of the season and you will have a better chance of winning the lottery unless you are willing to pay big bucks for a corporate package

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,315 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Bernice, to illustrate the difficulty of getting tickets (even for us long-standing members of ManU), I've been going to Old Trafford for 55 years now - and I can't get a ticket for that particular match. I applied; but was unsuccessful in the ballot that is held for tickets; it gets way oversubscribed.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,744 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Find a good pub and watch the game there.

That's your only chance of seeing it I'm afraid.

Edited: 29 December 2012, 12:07
Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

I'm looking for a ticket too. Found websites selling but the prices are abhorrent and not sure of its authenticity. The next best thing is to just watch it at a pub i guess.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
293 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

Hi Bernice, if you haven't already tried, then contact Chris on below links. Malta Reds have a very good relationship with the club and usually get to the big games, maybe they can help source a ticket.

Supporters Club Secretary: Chris Grech,

Quarries Square Street, Msida, MSD 03,Malta -

00 356 21223531, 00 356 21231902,

www.manutd-malta.com,

info@manutd-malta.com

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
509 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

We bought tickets via www.Onlineticketexpress.com for a Man City match in December.

But pls be aware that even though you pay a lot per ticket, it might be located at the most cheapest section of the stadium. It is just your luck.

Sometimes you get good seats, but sometimes you get bad seats.

They will send you the tickets literally a day or 2 just before the match.

But as the forum member above suggested, either watch it on telly or pay for the hospitality tickets which will will be really expensive.

Check reviews first but we had good experience with that website.

9. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 April 2013, 07:38
10. Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool Tickets 13th January 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 05:17