We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Starflyer

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,034 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Starflyer

Anyone tried it? Any observations on it? I haven't been into Manchester since it was placed in Piccadilly Gardens but I'm thinking of booking online and trying it (before lunch) next Sunday. What are the queues like?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Starflyer

Living in the city centre, I have walked past it a lot (but yet to go on it)- the queues didn't look to bad at peak times last Saturday

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Starflyer

Its ok, trouble is where it is, Piccadilly gardens ain't so pretty anymore full of undeserables

Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Starflyer

Not being funny, I'm in my mid 40's and Piccadilly Gardens has always been a dump, fully of scallies and drunks!

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,034 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Starflyer

Sadly this drunken scally won't be doing the Starflyer after all this weekend (plan has changed and I have to be elsewhere). Joking apart when I was a child and in my teens/early 20s Piccadilly Gardens was actually a nice family place to be, OK there were always a few harmless tramps sleeping on the benches put they didn't bother anyone, it was the "planners" who decided to turn it into a concrete monstrosity who ruined it.

5. Re: Starflyer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 07:18