We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from and to Premier Inn Manchester Airport Sout

Oslo, Norway
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi from and to Premier Inn Manchester Airport Sout

Hi

I am staying at Premier Inn Manchester Airport South.

How much cost a taxi from the aiport and to the hotel and from hotel to airport next morning.

How do I book this taxi or is there any shuttle bus etc?

Thanks in advance

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from and to Premier Inn Manchester Airport Sout

According to some of the reviews, a taxi would cost about £6.00 each way, the hotel reception will organize it for you. There was a shuttle, but I believe it stopped running some time ago.

Edited: 28 May 2013, 15:24
North West England...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from and to Premier Inn Manchester Airport Sout

Sorry, I have just learnt that there is a limited shuttle service between 4:00am and 10:00am. The fare is £3.00pp.

Ruthin
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from and to Premier Inn Manchester Airport Sout

How much will taxi cost from Manchester airport to premier inn in the early hours of the morning. (Returning from hols)

4. Re: Taxi from and to Premier Inn Manchester Airport Sout

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 07:18