We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the best area close to food and restaurants

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the best area close to food and restaurants

Hi! Where is the best area to book a hotel so that i can be close walking distance to various food cafes and restaraunts?

Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where is the best area close to food and restaurants

Thanks Heaps! I ended up booking the Mercure as the MacDonald didnt do an early check in.

Cant thank you enough for your expert help!

Matt

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where is the best area close to food and restaurants

Thanks Heaps! I ended up booking the Mercure as the MacDonald didnt do an early check in.

Thanks again for your expertise

Matt

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Where is the best area close to food and restaurants

Pleased that you have decided on your hotel, The Mercure Hotel is ideally placed, right in the heart of the city centre. You'll have no trouble finding somewhere to eat in that area.

The hotel is a short walk from the main entrance at Piccadilly Station. If you are arriving at Piccadilly Station from the airport, your rail ticket gives you free travel on the trams in the city centre. It allows you to continue your journey to your destination. All the trams heading towards the city centre, from Piccadilly Station, stop next to The Mercure Hotel. Its only one stop, but it would save you having to search for your hotel, it would also help with any luggage that you may have.

Manchester, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Where is the best area close to food and restaurants

Hey Matty you don't know my cousin Mickey Loftus do you he's in Adelaide ? Manchester is safe no problems ,well as safe as anywhere I have been,and it very walkable with great bars ,pubs we call them,apart from the bars and some great restaurants and cafes ,trouble is ther is no bloody industry here anymore,thats all there is to do eat and drink,not bad i suppose and dont worry you,ll have a ball ,keep in touch for further advise.

15. Re: Where is the best area close to food and restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 06:17