We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
39 reviews
Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Has anyone used the meet and greet parking service at Manchester Airport? Is it as easy and safe as it sounds? Or will I return to find a beaten up car?

527 replies to this topic
Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,700 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Used the one run by the airport themselves many times with no issue.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
136 reviews
2. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Same as above - I have used the one booked from the Manchester Airport website and never had any problems. I have probably used it 20+ times.

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Thanks for the info.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,700 posts
43 reviews
4. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

You've reminded me I need to book it for this coming weekend! Will update again after our latest booking.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Booked Manchester Meet and Greet through www.flypark.co.uk travelling out of terminal 2 using the official car park which was only a short walk away. Very easy to use and does away with waiting for a transfer bus

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
68 reviews
6. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Anyone used park & go car parking at Manchester

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
7. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

I used meteor meet and greet meteormeetandgreet.com/meet-and-greet/…

and the service was great also I used a discount code so I saved money

North Wales
Level Contributor
589 posts
24 reviews
8. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Yes I have(T1) yes it is and no you won't. They are very professional. It's so much more relaxing than having to rely on buses.

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
9. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

Anyone used this company for MCR parking - http://www.nationalairportparking.co.uk ? Can't find any reviews anywhere...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
37 reviews
10. Re: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking

I landed T2 at 8:45 on 21st Aug. I'd paid for meet&greet and silver valet. exited airport 9pm called car park mobile. No answer, called land line, got thru at 3rd attempt. In short I was told they were not expecting me and did not have my key and could not find my car. 9:30 I call again to be told they have found my car but not my key. Me, the missus and 8yr old will be picked up in minibus and taken to car park. Minibus turns up after 10pm driver sweating because he was late for a pickup at T3 ; Customer seething when we got there. Back at car park about 10:30pm, T3 customer dropped at his car and we were taken to office. They offered to drive me to Liverpool to get my spare key and take me back to Manchester for my car, LOL. They didn't understand that if someone followed us with my master key and robbed the car my insurance is void.Then to everyone's surprise T3 customer turns up at office with MY KEY they'd put in his bag ?? My car is brought to office, FILTHY. I ask about valet, "We sacked him," was the reply, but no-one offered me my money back. Contacted manager the next day, no luck. Tried again a few days later. Manager full of apologies and offering me refund of valet money and 30% of total back for inconvenience. Still waiting, no-one answering. Your car's dumped in a muddy field or v.narrow country lane.. STEER CLEAR.

Reply to: Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted