We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney on ice dare to dream

Cardiff, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Disney on ice dare to dream

I hope to go and see disney on ice dare to dream in Manchester phones 4 u arena in United Kingdom on 17 October 2013 the second night of the showing of disney on ice dare to dream. How busy will Be with families with children on second night Despite It one week before the school in United Kingdom(England and Wales) have their October half term holidays

Mentioned in this post
Wales
Wales
United Kingdom
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney on ice dare to dream

Surely adults wouldn't go on their own?? I guess Disney marketing know there will be lots of families willing to allow a late night before a school day, or they wouldn't have scheduled it for then.

Edited: 26 September 2013, 15:14
La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney on ice dare to dream

steve

You would be surprised at how many adults go to watch this on their own or else take a child when really they want to see it themselves! How do I know? I take a group every year and the adults probably love it more than the kids! It's on at this time every year and it's always packed with a mixture of adults and families. It's near to half term so I suppose parents feel it's ok to have a late night.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney on ice dare to dream

Fair enough!! Maybe I was having a Meldrew moment... ;)

Manchester, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney on ice dare to dream

When you say how busy? Are you looking for tickets? In which case I,m sure you will have checked ,not quite sure what you mean.

As for moi ,wild horses wouldn't get me there ......."Disney !!! On Ice !!!

"I Don't Belieeeeve It "

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney on ice dare to dream

lolol

6. Re: Disney on ice dare to dream

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:17