We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Is The Best Airport Car Park

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
What Is The Best Airport Car Park

Hi

I am soon to be flying out of Manchester Airport, and am going to be booking my car into a car park. I would preferably like to take my car keys with me when I go, but i'm not certain on that yet, im still deciding.

I was considering the Multi Storey but its quite pricey at £50 for a week. Then I saw the cheap option of Jet Parks 3 for just £18 which I thought great, but after reading the reviews im defiantly not taking my car there.

So has anybody been to the airport recently and had a good experience after leaving there car at a car park nearby and would recommend where they parked there car. Or have you had a horrible experience let me know, so that I can avoid it.

Thanks In Advance

Edited: 07 October 2013, 20:57
North West England...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What Is The Best Airport Car Park

If you want to keep your keys, consider The long stay car parks. They're very close to the terminals and a weeks parking is £30.00 to £35.00. It depends which terminal you're flying from, but Terminal 2 long stay car park seems to be the cheaper one.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Is The Best Airport Car Park

Not being nosey ,where are you coming from? do you know the train takes you smack bang into the terminals ,and the trains are regular ,depends on you're luggage,we use it all the time now.Just a thought.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What Is The Best Airport Car Park

I always use the multi storey car parks. I take my keys, walk straight into terminal and also on my return go straight to my car without waiting for a bus. It may cost slightly more, but not always. I always think its worth paying extra for the convenience.

I always book quite early, sometime have a promo code, and sometimes you can upgrade from long stay car park to multi storey for very little extra. Once it was even less to upgrade. Use someone like holiday extras or similar.

4. Re: What Is The Best Airport Car Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:18