We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester night club for over ?

Manchester, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
220 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester night club for over ?

It dawned on me yesterday whilst walking about town,the place was buzzing,the Christmas markets ( for which I was a little critical) were in full swing and excellent,some great bars and pubs,more than enough restaurants to suit everyone's palate and budget,I felt if I was visitor ,how pleased we would be for a couple of nights stay.What would we do ? Then ?

Where ,how could we relive 'our' clubbing days from the late 70's 80's is there anywhere that caters for the 'mature' thrill seekers?,somebody is missing a trick here! Let's face it the post baby boomers have the dosh,still have the energy? Many are looking for 'love'Yes ? Is there such a place/ places? In town.

Bredbury Hall, which is a trek ,maybe.

Manchester
Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Manchester night club for over ?

I find Fab Cafe tends have a slightly more sedate atmosphere, where as TV21s can be a bit more full on and the sound system is not quite as good. TV21 plays proper indie where as Fab Cafe can be a mixed bag. Beer is a bit more pricey in TV21 but it is free entry.

I like both venues but I tend to go to Fab Cafe a lot more simply because it is where we all meetup. We tend to avoid the NQ!

12. Re: Manchester night club for over ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 05:16