We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with coin operated laundromats near it

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
73 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with coin operated laundromats near it

Hello,

I am currently on the lookout for a hotel to stay in Manchester in May 2014. And one of the things I discovered the last time I went to UK is that it is always convenient to have a coin operated laundromat near the hotel (always brilliant to have steady supply of clean clothes). Was wondering if anybody can recommend a hotel with coin operated laundromats close to it?

Thanks!

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
816 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with coin operated laundromats near it

you could use yell.com to find laundrettes (US English uses laundromat, we use laundrettes) and then see what hotels are in the area. In general you find them in areas with lots of students.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with coin operated laundromats near it

The Northern Quarter Launderette is in the city centre, It's next to The Koffee Pot café. There are numerous hotels a short walk from the shop. Use this post code to look for an hotel.. M1 1JJ.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/TheLaunderette

Edited: 24 December 2013, 10:47
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
73 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with coin operated laundromats near it

Thanks Michael and irlgeo! I will check those out

4. Re: Hotels with coin operated laundromats near it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:18