We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
609 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

Going to Robbie Williams concert in June at the Phones4u Arena Manchester.

Can anyone recommend me a good Hotel within walking distance from the Arena.

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

Depends how much you want to spend. Manchester is all pretty walkable in the city centre. So the choices are endless. Travelodge, premier inn to high end hotels and everything in between.

Hotels could be busy that night, if you book soon, you should get something decent and good value.

Scotland
Level Contributor
609 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

MysticManc thanhs hor your reply.

I was thinking about 4 or 5 star Hotel. Not sure if I should book now or wait and see if the prices went down.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

I would book now. Especially if it's going to be a busy time with the concert. Have a look on booking.com or such sites. There's good deals on there now. If you make a booking that has free cancellation, you can always change it if you see a better deal nearer the time.

Enjoy your trip.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

You may find this list helps in your search.

The Radisson Blu Edwardian and The Lowry Hotel are both 5 star hotels, they are roughly a 10 minute walk from the arena.

The Renaissance Hotel, The Park Inn by Radisson and The Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre are 4 star hotels and they are all a short walk from the arena.The Renaissance Hotel has just been refurbished and is very well placed for both the arena and the city centre. The Park Inn is just outside the city centre, but is only minutes from the rear of the arena.

Three more 4 star hotels a bit further out, but no more than a pleasant 10/15 minute walk away, are The Midland Hotel, Arora Hotel Manchester and The Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel.

The Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre-MEN Arena is a 3 star hotel, it's next to The Crowne plaza.

Edited: 25 December 2013, 19:30
Level Contributor
55 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

I would agree with what most people said here; that the majority of the city centre is an easy walk. Bearing this in mind and a presumption you are after keeping cost low, I would recommend the Ibis on Princess St at about £50 a night.

Its probably a 20 min walk to get to the arena, but the joy of GPS make this a no worry situation. Also, you have a walk over the city centre and the best tranche of bars. Failing that, its probably a £8 taxi ride, but jump out the moment you get caught in the arena traffic jam (which happens every concert) and walk the last few meters.

6. Re: Hotel near Phones4u Arena Manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16