We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trafford centre to Ethiad ?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Trafford centre to Ethiad ?

Hi, we are stopping at the premier inn Trafford centre in 3 weeks time we also have tickets for a match at the Ethiad, what would be the best way to get to the ground? We will have the car but from what I have been reading that may be more hassle than its worth. Is there a tram or train station nearby ?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
321 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trafford centre to Ethiad ?

You can get a bus from Trafford Centre bus station. Either X50 or 250 to Piccadilly bus station. It's walkable from there, but you can get a bus or a tram to the ground. Look at www.tfgm.com which will help you more. There's also a good journey planner on there too.

manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trafford centre to Ethiad ?

Personally I would just drive - I park at the Vermillion restaurant which is £5 to park and then a ten minute walk to the stadium, yes the traffic is busy but it's not that bad. The trams are all heaving from Piccadilly and it's a fair walk to the stadium.

http://www.vermilion.uk.com/

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trafford centre to Ethiad ?

Thank you for all your help. We may be coming down on the Friday night now as they have changed the fixture time of the match so we wont be coming in from Trafford Centre.

4. Re: Trafford centre to Ethiad ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 06:17