We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser Recommendations

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdresser Recommendations

I know this sounds like a frivolous question, but can anyone suggest a good hairdresser. I will be attending a wedding and would like to have my hair styled for the occasion. I will be staying in the Altrincham area but can travel in to Manchester as the wedding isn't until 4pm.

Thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdresser Recommendations

I'm from Altrincham originally but haven't had my hair cut there for years I'm afraid. I used to get mine cut at Razor's Edge in Manchester, they have a couple of branches. Just one thing to bear in mind if you're planning to go into town and travel back to Altrincham for the wedding is home fixtures at Old Trafford to make sure you don't get stuck with the football crowds trying to get on a tram with your nice hair do!!

There used to be a hair salon in the House of Fraser store in Altrincham, think it will be on their website.

2. Re: Hairdresser Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Manchester