Hi to all!
We are arriving to Manchester Airport on July 28 morning at 7:45 am. Assuming we will be out with our luggages by 8:45 am, we plan to do the following:
July 28, 2014 - Tuesday
1. Manchester Airport - Man. Piccadilly
- to the National Football Museum (2 hours visit)
- Old Trafford Stadium (no tour, just to see it from outside)
- Manchester University
- The Lowry (just outside)
2. Manchester Piccadilly - Liverpool Lime Street
- visit the Cavern
- Beattles Story tour
- Go to London in the evening
1. Should we rather go to liverpool straight from Manchester Airport and have Manchester be the last tour? Like Manchester Airport - Liverpool - Manchester - London? or vice versa like our itinerary?
2. Is Liverpool worth spending longer hours for a day trip than Manchester?
3.. If time is running out for us, which city you prefer for us to stay better for an overnight (safety wise) and perhaps do a halfday tour the following day before heading to London?
4. is it safe to travel by night on a train like arriving at London Euston 11 pm?
5. Which is better city going to London? Coming from Manchester or coming from Liverpool?
Thanking you in advance.