We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

old Trafford stadium tour

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SINGAPORE
Level Contributor
628 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
old Trafford stadium tour

hi how do I get from Manchester Piccadilly premier inn to old Trafford ?

I intend to do the tour with my wife and do I need to book ahead? is yes how do I go abt it? I'm intending to visit either today or tomorrow. tks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9,452 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: old Trafford stadium tour

You take the tram to Old Trafford, cross over the tracks, follow that road straight ahead, crossing 2 main roads as you go and the stadium is just ahead of you.

From their website: The Old Trafford Museum & Tour Centre is open everyday from 9:30am until 5pm.

The stadium tours generally run every day of the week from 9:40am through to 4:30pm (apart from on match days) and last approximately 70 minutes in total.

Their website won't let me do a booking for today but there are a limited number of tour times available tomorrow so I'd suggest you book or phone ahead if you can? 0161 868 8000

From memory the time you book is the time of the tour and you go through the museum at your own pace before that time but it should tell you that when you book. It's £18 per adult.

2. Re: old Trafford stadium tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:17