We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best aparthotel for 1 night

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Best aparthotel for 1 night

Hello, myself and my teenage daughter are looking for an aparthotel within walking distance of the Phones4U arena for one night. We need kitchen facilities due to her eating problems so can't do a hotel.

It will be a Tuesday night so I'm figuring not as noisy as some, and we just want somewhere clean and not too shoddy. The best of the reviews close to the arena seems to be Premier, but having read a few reviews, they all seem fairly mixed so just wondered if there were any that people would recommend?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best aparthotel for 1 night

Try www.bluerainbowapartments.com good value, location and room choices.

2. Re: Best aparthotel for 1 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:17