We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare on Sunday night?

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stafford, UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fare on Sunday night?

Hello

I am taking my daughter to the 1D concert and unbeknown to me finishes later than the last train. So hubby is having an evening at the Trafford Centre and I am getting a taxi from Piccadilly Gardens after I have picked up the bags from the hotel, and going over to the Trafford Centre to meet him, so he can take us home and save him driving into the centre. Does anyone know what an average taxi fare will cost on sunday night between 10.30 and 11pm from Picadilly Gardens to the Trafford Centre?

Thank you.

Sarah

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fare on Sunday night?

If you book a minicab it'll be around £15. A black cab is likely to be £20-25.

Stafford, UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fare on Sunday night?

Thank you.

3. Re: Taxi fare on Sunday night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:15