We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train stations in ordner in Menchester.??

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Budapest, Hungary
1 post
Save Topic
Train stations in ordner in Menchester.??

Hy, I wonder that if I have a train ticket from Manchester Airport to Glasgow Center, can I pick the train at an other station in Manchester or should I pay more for that?

so Manchester Airport is the first station there?

Thanks a lot!

Dora

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train stations in ordner in Menchester.??

Not quite sure what you are asking, but:

It depends on what sort of train ticket you have

If it is an 'advance' ticket then you cannot skip the Manchester Airport to Manchester Piccadilly sector and get on in town - you can only do the precise journey booked.

If its an anytime or off peak ticket, then yes you can get on in Piccadilly

The journey from Manchester Airport to Glasgow does pass through central Manchester and if you have a valid through ticket it will take you on the whole journey

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Train stations in ordner in Menchester.??

Yes, the Glasgow train route starts at Manchester Airport. The train stops at 2 stations - Piccadilly Station and Oxford Road Station - in the city centre.

3. Re: Train stations in ordner in Menchester.??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:16